Davis H. Crain web developer
What I do
I'm a recent graduate of The Iron Yard's Backend Engineering program where I learned how to think like a developer and the skills necessary to get the job done. The process of taking an idea, building it from concept to reality with a good team gets me very excited. I love a good challenge, and diving in head first to find an efficient solution.
I'm experienced in backend web development, object-oriented and functional programming, RESTful APIs, and graphic design.
- HTML, CSS
- RESTful APIs
- Amazon S3
Backend Engineering with Python and Django
- Successfully completed 12-week intensive immersion program for backend development using the Python language. Built fully functional Django web app for a final project and successfully deployed on Heroku.
- Be available for Backend Engineering students during lab time.
- Give ad-hoc lectures on Python and Django
Manager of IT & Infrastructure
- Helped increase revenue by 20% through website optimization and marketing campaigns.
- Maintained e-commerce and online learning website
- Managed customer support services, and provided customer support for the website.
- Created designs for print and web
- Email marketing campaigns
- Streamlined workflow, connecting different services together with APIs
- Make updates on WordPress client sites.
- Graphic design for client websites.
Bachelor of Arts Wilderness Leadership and Experiential Education
Brevard College, Brevard, NC